Jony Rosenne | 1 Aug 08:55 2003

RE: Hebrew Vav Holam

This supports the opinion that the placement of the Meteg is not material,
but an esthetic artifact of the scribe.

KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most comprehensive IT buyers' information
available. Research, compare, decide. E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare
| Project Mgt | Sales-Marketing | More

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: unicode-unsubscribe <at>

This mailing list is just an archive. The instructions to join the true Unicode List are on

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to