Jony Rosenne | 1 Aug 08:55 2003
Picon

RE: Hebrew Vav Holam

This supports the opinion that the placement of the Meteg is not material,
but an esthetic artifact of the scribe.

Jony

KnowledgeStorm has over 22,000 B2B technology solutions. The most comprehensive IT buyers' information
available. Research, compare, decide. E-Commerce | Application Dev | Accounting-Finance | Healthcare
http://us.click.yahoo.com/IMai8D/UYQGAA/cIoLAA/8FfwlB/TM