From: Michael Kay <mike-JkSD5nQpfvpWk0Htik3J/w <at> public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: result-document and next-in-chain
Newsgroups: gmane.text.xml.saxon.help
Date: Thursday 9th November 2006 23:57:41 UTC (over 10 years ago)
It looks as if at some stage result-document was changed to use a
validation
routine that was originally designed for checking of dynamically-specified
output parameters, with the effect that saxon:next-in-chain is always
rejected. So there's a test case missing somewhere... Sorry about that.

Michael Kay

[email protected]org