Michael Kay | 10 Nov 00:57 2006

Re: result-document and next-in-chain

It looks as if at some stage result-document was changed to use a validation
routine that was originally designed for checking of dynamically-specified
output parameters, with the effect that saxon:next-in-chain is always
rejected. So there's a test case missing somewhere... Sorry about that.

Michael Kay